Tuesday 12 April 2011

Only kidding - we did lots of things


One day we went to the zoo - it was actually the day with the best weather and the snow seemed to be melting in front of our eyes. The zoo is great - I think these are the three wise monkeys.









We went to a Harley Davidson cafe (where the loo door was picturesque, but I hope the bikes were in better nick) and met the Red Hat Society ladies - they are an international society and it was evidently founded because of the poem 'Warning' by Jenny Joseph. I'm not sure if I am allowed to write it out, but most people know the poem - therefore the women wear purple, and red hats to go (or not to go) with it. I think you have to be over 50. And they were having fun. Oh boy were they having fun. I met Queen Glitterbunny of Euphoria.


What more can you ask, than move in circles like that.








Another day we went and painted ceramics, and the grandchildren

made a plate each for me - they are to be a surprise, so I couldn't

watch what they were doing.















There has been a lot of snow while I have been here,


so I don't think there'll be much sitting and dining at these

picnic tables! But they did look pretty!

1 comment:

  1. isn't it funny that the next day it had all melted? It's back now, though.
    It does make for a pretty scene of my front yard.

    ReplyDelete